THE N-HANCE PROCESS
How It All Works
The N-Hance process is unlike any other wood renewal service out there. We work quickly and efficiently to make sure that our clients’ kitchens, offices or any other room we work on isn’t out of service for very long. As an N-Hance franchisee, you’ll be working with several processes to achieve this high quality service. See below for more information on how each N-Hance process works.
Cabinet Renewal Process
Cabinets receive a lot of attention and it’s nearly impossible to avoid getting oils, cooking grease, and food on your cabinets. It is even harder to rid cabinets of these stains and oils, especially if they have been building up for years. As a franchisee, you will provide a simple, quick, and convenient process for deep cleaning cabinets and restoring their shine and luster.
- Inspection. Before taking on any job, an in-home consultation by a qualified, uniformed and experienced technician must take place. During the consultation, the technician will determine if the cabinets qualify for the N-Hance process and then preform a demonstration on the backside of a cabinet if the customer prefers.
- Deep Clean. Once the cabinets have been inspected and qualified, a technician will rid them of the dirt, grime, and grease build-up on the cabinets with a thorough cleaner -N-Hance’s proprietary Deep Release cleaner.
- Touch-Up. After cleaning, our technicians will tackle any scratches or worn areas of the wood.
- Apply Sealant & Finish. After the cabinets and cleaned and touched up, the technician will apply a sealant and between 2-3 coats of finish. If the customer requests a Color Shift of Color Change, color is added to the finish before application.
- Final Approval & Sign-Off. After the service is complete, the technician and customer will analyze the job and decide if any other areas need touched up. If the service meets the customers expectations, they will sign off and the process is complete.
Cabinet Color Shift
Homeowners often come to dislike the color of their cabinets because of sun fading or “yellowing” from oil based finishes. N-Hance’s Cabinet Color Shift is the best option for customers who want just a little more color in their cabinets. Often, N-Hance will shift cabinets in the direction of a cherry or walnut color, which can bring new life to cabinets. Our color shift process can usually be completed within 1 to 2 days.
Cabinet Color Change
Cabinets are a large investment, and it can be very expensive to replace them for that more “modern” or “traditional” look. As an N-Hance business owner, you will offer a solution to homeowners who are seeking that new look, but at an affordable price. Our Cabinet Color Change transforms cabinets completely to give customers a fresh look in their homes. You also offer a wide array of color options, including the trendy opaque colors that are often seen in magazines today. Our Color Change process takes 3 to 5 days to complete.
N-Hance is not limited to residential wood refinishing, but offers professional, convenient, and affordable solutions for changing the color of hardwood surfaces in hotels, business offices, churches, building restorations, sports courts, and restaurants.
Floor Renewal Process
Our Floor Renewal process is virtually dust free, produces very little odor, and restores the life and luster back into floors in usually just one day. Not only does this process restore the look and life back into the floor, but our sealers protect the floor and build on the existing protection.
We like to think of our Floor Renewal process as restoring an old ‘69 Mustang that still runs and is in good shape. You’re not going to take it to the body shop and have them remake it are you? Instead, you’d send it to a detailer to fix it up. The same concept applies to wood flooring. You wouldn’t replace it and throw out the old floors simply because they have a few dings or scratches. Our Floor Renewal process can make an old floor look new.
1. Inspection. After a customer requests an in-home consultation, you or a technician will go to the home and perform a test to determine if the floor qualifies for the N-Hance process. If the floor passes the test, you will then demonstrate the N-Hance process on the dirtiest, most worn part of the floor to show the quality and results N-Hance can achieve.
2. Clean. Once a floor has been qualified, you will rid the floor of any loose debris and fill any separations or gaps between the wood.
3. Deep Clean Using A Buffer. Next, you will clean and abrade the surface using a buffer and N-Hance’s proprietary Deep Release cleaner.
4. Fill & Screen. Now that the surface has been cleaned, you will repair any worn or damaged areas by re-coloring and filling the areas to disguise the damage.
5. Apply Sealant & Finish. After the floor has been cleaned and repaired, you will then seal the floor with an acrylic sealant and apply coats of finish.
6. Final Approval & Sign-Off. After the service is complete, the technician and customer will analyze the job and decide if any other areas need touched up. If the service meets the customers expectations, they will sign off and the process is complete.
Typically, a 600-square-foot floor can be completed in a single day.
Commercial Wood Renewal
N-Hance is not limited to residential wood refinishing, but offers professional, convenient, and affordable solutions for refinishing the hardwood flooring in hotels, business offices, churches, building restorations, sports courts, and restaurants.
Most businesses can’t simply close their doors and shutdown operation for weeks while a carpenter replaces their floor or cabinets, and it’s not professional or appealing to have dust covering desks and other office furniture. The N-Hance process is well-suited for commercial environments. We understand that it’s important to have jobs completed in a timely fashion and without the mess and hassle that accompanies other wood refinishing or replacing options.
As a franchise owner, you’ll be able to provide fast, convenient, and professional services for hotels, restaurants, churches, sport courts, hardwood furniture, building restorations, and business offices.
Ready to learn more and be on your way to starting an N-Hance Franchise in your area? Request more info below and get in touch with one of our business development experts. You'll be on your way to starting your franchise in no time.
Ready to learn more and be on your way to starting an N-Hance Franchise in your area? Request more info below!