YOUR TERRITORYAs a franchise owner, you’ll have your own exclusive area.
LOW STARTUP COSTN-Hance offers some of the lowest startup costs in the industry.
BE YOUR OWN BOSSYou get to be in charge of exactly how you run your business.
- See if your desired territory is available by checking the map to the right.
- Request More Info to get in touch with an N-Hance expert.
- Watch our introductory web presentation.
- Receive further details from an N-Hance representative.
- Interview with N-Hance brand president.
- Training & launch.
We offer major financial benefits over other franchise companies:
– In-house financing
– Low start-up costs
– Protected, exclusive territories
- Initial Down Payment: $30,067 48%
- Est. Cost of Cargo Vehicle: $5,000-$30,000 25%
- Est. Training Expenses: $1,000-$2,000 12%
- Est. Start-Up Capital: $5,000-$10,000 20%
- Total Initial Investment: $41,067-$72,067 100%
– Michael Depasquale
– Jeff and Pam Overfield
– David Lantow
– Mike Rozo
– Vince Philbrook
– Andy Rozo
N-Hance Wood Renewal was started by HRI, the company behind Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning. In the early 2000’s, many Chem-Dry franchise owners were realizing their technicians were walking across thousands of damaged wood floors. N-Hance began as a separate franchise business to refinish and renew hardwood floors and has grown to include refinishing cabinetry, furniture, and trim work.
In 2006, we launched N-Hance on a national level. We have learned a lot since then, and we have developed a proven system that creates successful people, satisfied customers, and simply good business.
The N-Hance organization is stronger than ever before and is experiencing more and more growth every year. In 2013, N-Hance had 220 units. In 2014, we had 310 units. As of today, there are currently over 375 franchises in the United States and Canada. At the corporate level, we have 20 dedicated team members in the sales, marketing, business management, and training departments.